Terms & Conditions
• Items must be opened and checked once received. Any damaged or faulty items must be reported within 7 days of receipt. We can’t be held responsible for any issues reported after this time. This is to make sure no problems/damages occurred during transit.
• All items must be returned unworn, brand new, with all original tags and all their original packaging.
• We do not accept returns/refunds if the bracelet has been adjusted, so please only adjust the bracelet if you are certain you are keeping the item. If any strap adjustment occurs the watch cannot be resold as new even if you refit the links as this process can mark the bracelet.
• We will only refund postage costs if the item is faulty or damaged and this is reported within 14 days of receipt. Unsuitable items are returned at your own cost.
• We recommend all items are returned via a track able and insured service as the customer is responsible for all goods until they are returned to us.
• To speed up your returns process, please complete the returns form and detail as much information as possible. Including order number, name and cover letter.
• If returning, please make sure the item is packaged correctly so it’s not damaged in transit, as you (the customer) are responsible until it reaches our store.
• The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special delivery.
19 Post House Wynd
Once the item has been received, our returns department will carry out an inspection to ensure the item is still in brand new condition. Once this inspection is completed and passed, a full refund will be issued minus any delivery charges you chose to pay when ordering. Your refund will be returned to you via the same method you used to pay. Tic Watches will try to process all returns as quickly as possible but please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you received is faulty, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You must report any faults within 72 hours of receipt of the item and you have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return and reissue a postage refund on receipt due to the packing error.
Click below to download our returns form