A little worried about returning an unwanted Christmas present? Don’t be! We are offering extended returns for any orders placed from the 2nd October. If it’s unwanted or you simple just don’t like the item, just send it back hassle free with our no quibble returns policy. Terms & Conditions apply.
Extended Christmas Returns
Any order placed after Monday 2nd October 2017 is valid for our extended Christmas returns until Friday 20th January 2018 - Terms & Conditions apply:
Terms & Conditions
• Items must be opened and checked once received. Any damaged or faulty items must be reported within 14 days of receipt. We can’t be held responsible for any issues reported after this time. This is to make sure no problems/damages occurred during transit.
• All items must be returned unworn, brand new, with all original tags and all their original packaging.
• All items must be returned to us by Saturday 20th January 2018. Any item(s) received after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
• We do not accept returns/refunds if the bracelet has been adjusted, so please only adjust the bracelet if you are certain you are keeping the item. If any strap adjustment occurs the watch cannot be resold as new even if you refit the links as this process can mark the bracelet.
• We will only refund postage costs if the item is faulty or damaged and this is reported within 14 days of receipt. Unsuitable items are returned at your own cost.
• We recommend all items are returned via a track able and insured service as the customer is responsible for all goods until they are returned to us.
• To speed up your returns process, please complete the returns form and detail as much information as possible. Including order number, name and cover letter.
• If returning, please make sure the item is packaged correctly so it’s not damaged in transit, as you (the customer) are responsible until it reaches our store.
• The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special
|Click here to download our returns form|