**FREE DPD UK RETURNS - PLEASE NOTE, OUR RETURN SERVICE VIA DPD IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS. DPD HAVE PAUSED THIS SERVICE FOR THE TIME BEING. DUE TO THIS WE HAVE EXTENDED OUR RETURNS POLICY TO 60 DAYS UNTIL DPD RESOLVE THIS MATTER. PLEASE NOTE ALL GOODS MUST BE RETURNED AS NEW. IF YOU STILL WISH TO RETURN THE ITEM QUICKER PLEASE USE YOUR OWN COURIER HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE TO COVER YOUR RETURNS FEES**
We now offer a ‘Free 30 Day Return Policy’ for UK customers. Please note we do not currently offer this service for Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland as well as international customers.
We will make every effort to describe all our products as realistic as possible. However we understand occasionally not all items received are as you expected and therefore we offer a ‘Free 30 Day Return Policy’.
If you require to return your item simply reply to your order confirmation requesting a refund. We will then create a DPD return label which we will email to you. Then simply print this off, attach to your return goods and take your return to your local DPD collection point. Your local DPD points will be provided to you on your return label. Please also include a copy of your invoice or the returns form below advising us the reason for the return whether it's a refund or exchange etc.
If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com
If you are unable to return the item via our DPD returns system you the customer can use an alternative courier however you will be responsible for covering these costs.
|Click here to download our returns form|
Terms & Conditions
• Items must be opened and checked once received. Any damaged or faulty items must be reported within 7 days of receipt. We can’t be held responsible for any issues reported after this time. This is to make sure no problems/damages occurred during transit.
• All items must be returned unworn, brand new, with all original tags and all their original packaging.
• We do not accept returns/refunds if the bracelet has been adjusted, so please only adjust the bracelet if you are certain you are keeping the item. If any strap adjustment occurs the watch cannot be resold as new even if you refit the links as this process can mark the bracelet.
• To speed up your returns process, please complete the returns form and detail as much information as possible. Including order number, name and cover letter.
• If returning, please make sure the item is packaged correctly so it’s not damaged in transit, as you (the customer) are responsible until it reaches our store.
• The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special delivery.